2010年1月10日星期日

10/1/2009

12.00++
bin,sun,xin,von,me and le go to simmit~
le again only he a boy~
haha~yong ,ching,&xian didn't come~
lucky a~the first time didn't see the people~^^

go to the ''old place''~
wait for the food long long times~
many people a~
''people mountain people sea''~

then ,they go to song-box~
only me and von go to buy things........
spend many money again~
they also sour me~==
haizz...
they go to ''cha fang''
after go to kfc~
me eat only~

very finny in there~
bin chase the rubbish car==
then we see only~
arhaha~^^

they say this like me~==
haha~
quite cute lah~
4.00++
von go back~
becos her parents go to bp mall~

6.00++
we go back liao~
sun find her sister~
i take xin and le go home~
bin go back my home~
but before we eat dinner at foodcoart~
also very funny~
bin scared the cat!~
wasai~==

7.30++
bin back home~

没有评论:

发表评论