2010年1月17日星期日

17/1/2010

already one week didn't online ~
busy and and lazy~
in sesi pagi many homework but still well~
not like sesi petang very ''xian kong''~

i like my school life now~
especially during the recess time~
everyday have friend buy the food~
we have three table in block b~
last week i buy~
many want eat ~
haha~

me and bin always quarrel now with unimportant thing~
but after a few minit be clse friend again~
haha~
after5.00miss liao tuition back to bin home~
sleep a few time in her room~
then8.00 go to ''xue lin ''tuition ~

my friend...
aiyo~
why?
so worry you ar!~
hope you be safe~
next time be careful ar~

14/1my mother 's birthday~
but i not remember~
becos...
so, yesterday go to cerebrated~
then go to bp mall~
buy a t-shirt~

today in home~
do nilam~
want go to care4 but lazy to go out~
so did't go~

tuesday want ''latihan sukan ''liao~
enjoyed myself~
~

没有评论:

发表评论