2010年1月9日星期六

9/1/2021(2)........ideological conflusion ' s night~

this short message start my lonely 'night........
in ericsoo~
have my name big big size there~~
that people i dun known who write that thing~
all of them like the ID is mine~
already 2 times i know~
at first i'm very angry~
but i think like this that also my own wrong~
but i dun want and be afraid of incriminating all my best friend~
so i wiil be patient.don't  lose my temper over trivial matter!
then~
i think i dun bother about~
try to not remenber all the thing!
but all will come again!~
i dun want!
sometimes~
i ready admit what they say!
but..
sometimes~
i feel i didn't wrong~
i didn't do anything why they want do that!?
fortunately~
i have many best fried~
they are good and take good care with me~!
thank you!
you stand here all the times!
i promise i will be patient and bravely endure!
i want to see what can you do again~
i in expectation of  what do you do!
haha~^^
i think write my emotion in own blog~
but why i cannot do it?!
so i already say~
''不爽就不要看咯!pls close tab''

1 条评论:

  1. xin feng...dun bother the two orang~
    so wu liao!!!
    hate them!!!

    回复删除