2010年1月27日星期三

26/1/2010--27/1/2010

26/1/2010
le 's birthday~
happy birthday o~^^
they sour me all the time ~
haizz~
pitiful~

27/1/2010
today latihan sukan~
haha~
like it~
very funny~

back xin home also then go eat with le and xin lo~
see my cousin there~
then 3.00 go school~
beg put in yi jia's class then go to block e~
the old class~
sit in here chatting~
familiar with surrounding of the class~
but not same again~
then go too canteen sit sit~
find sakai~
haha~
ling...they late to school~

then ''lompat jauh'' only~
after go to canteen chatting again~
me and xin sour shu xiong all the time~
haha~
then we go to basketball court~
me ,ling and xin try to shoot the ball~
but  i miss all the ball~
ling has success leh~
haha~so clever~!
also play then ''monkey''~
haha~
i cannot as the monkey lo~
becos like this want as monkey until the 6.40~pm~
==~

6.40++
back home~
unreason argue with my father ==~
helan de leh~
haizz~

1 条评论: